Thursday, October 7, 2010

shred your face

I've been scanning a ton of old pictures into my computer so I can get rid of all the photo albums. I know some people like to waste space with actual pictures, but I'm all for getting rid of them and keeping them on my computer.

But now I have a pile of old pictures that I have no use for! What do you do with old pictures? I feel kinda weird throwing them out.

Instead, I figured I would shred them. But again, is it mean to shred all my family and friends? I don't want to insult anybody.

I guess I could donate them to somebody. Perhaps there is a person who has no pictures of friends or family and they could use mine. Maybe in some poor country with no cameras. I could be their fake brother.

I think I'll just shred them. If you feel a sharp pain, that might be me shredding you. In the shredder-machine. Not shredding you with awesomeness. Even though I've been known to do that, too.

I'm off to shred it up.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: