Monday, October 4, 2010

grab your favorite mug

I love it when directions tell me to put "hot water into your favorite mug." Directions are so helpful. If they did NOT tell me that, I might have put the hot water into my least-favorite mug! And how could I enjoy a hot beverage that way?!

I don't think that's on everything, though. If I cook vegetables, it doesn't say "put hot vegetables onto favorite plate."

I do have a favorite plate. Spider-Man is on it.

Do you have favorite stuff? Like, with everything?

TV should have directions to sit on your favorite chair. Or the soap should say, "Get into your favorite shower and turn water to your favorite temperature!"

I have a favorite temperature. I call it "feel good" degrees. I don't know what number it is, but I can tell you when it gets there.

So sit back in your favorite chair and enjoy your favorite blog on your favorite computer with some of your favorite drink in your favorite mug. And, if you are in the favorite mood, eat some of your favorite candy off of your favorite plate.

I'm off to play favorites.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: