Friday, October 22, 2010

for those who want to eat through walls

Kanye West has diamond teeth now. That cost a lot of money. BUT it is TOTALLY worth it!

Imagine all the stuff you could chew on with diamond teeth!

If you are attacked by a diamond sword, all you have to do is catch it in your teeth and you won't get hurt! And who doesn't have catching-a-sword-with-your-teeth training? I think I learned that in the 3rd grade.

That and cursive writing. Can you guess which skill I use now? I'll give you a hint: I'm not writing this in cursive!

He could use his teeth to rock climb. Maybe build a boat. He might even be able to eat mars! Just because he has diamond teeth!

I'm so jealous. Imagine all the cool stuff I could do with diamond teeth.

Jump high. Lift weights. Catch salmon.

Maybe someday.

I'm off to chew soft bananas.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: