Monday, October 25, 2010

the lion and the unicorn

So I just found out that the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom is a lion and a unicorn.

Now if that's not a great idea for a sitcom, I don't know what is!

Imagine the two of them arguing over curtains! That would be hilarious.

Lion: "We REALLY need some new curtains!"

Unicorn: "Okay. What were you thinking."

Lion: "Well, I just saw the GREATEST pattern online that will go perfectly with our sofa. BUT, we might have to get a new rug."

Unicorn: "I really think we should go with a simple color. Like black."

Lion: "Seriously?! Black?! I may be a lion, but I am NOT an animal!"

Unicorn: "Sigh. Okay. Get whatever you like."

Lion: "YAY!"

Add some canned laughter and we gots a hit on Thursday nights!

And you thought comedy was dead.

I'm off to pitch the networks.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: