Tuesday, October 12, 2010

you got pie in my cake...and that's totally fine

A bakery in Philadelphia has created the Pumpple. The Pumpple is a pumpkin pie and an apple pie baked into a chocolate and vanilla cake.

It's pumpkin on the bottom. Chocolate cake on top of that. Then the apple on that. Then the vanilla on top. All glued together with buttercream.

I know what you're thinking. THIS IS AWESOME! And you would be correct. Now, I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of either apple or pumpkin pie, but we can work on that.

Perhaps they could bake a cherry pie into an angel food cake. Now THAT would be perfect! I don't care what laws of nature have to be broken. We need to make this happen.

People might actually die from its awesomeness. Just hearing about this made me black out for a few hours. It was either that or an alien abduction. That happens to me a lot too.

I bet aliens would LOVE pie-cake. Aliens have good taste. Aliens also like gummy bears. So, you know, they're cool in my book.

OH! How about a cake with pie filling. AND the pie is filled with gummy bears! The aliens would love that!

I'm off to make a pie-cake.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: