Monday, June 21, 2010

chickens

I saw chickens in West Springfield. Just walking around. Like, real chickens. Not in a fence or on a leash or anything. Free-range chickens in West Springfield.

Did anybody know that there were wild chickens in West Springfield? I mean, really. Is that legal? I know there have been some wild animal sightings in my town, but chickens? There was a fisher cat once. I also saw a possum (opossum?) once. That's kinda like a wild animal.

I did not see any eggs.

So...that was my weekend. Chickens. Wild chickens.

I didn't believe it at first so I took a picture. The picture is real and exists on my phone. So if you are going chicken hunting, come to West Springfield. We got the wildest chickens in the west!

Apparently I live on a farm. Huh. Who knew?

I'm off to milk a cow...because I live on a farm.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: