Wednesday, June 9, 2010

change

I like it when I get change from a cashier. I can always use quarters for laundry. It's very helpful. Sometimes it's a little off, though.

I understand counting out the change. I mean, if you need 57 cents back, they'll say, "25, 50, 55, 56, 57."

That is a quarter, a quarter, a nickel, a penny, and a penny. If you didn't figure it out on your own. Which you probably did, but I just wanted to make sure that I did it correctly.

I think some people forget which coins are available, though. Yesterday I got two dimes and a nickel back. That makes 25 cents.

Also represented in quarter form.

I love it when that happens. It reminds me to stop taking the easy way and go for gusto! People don't want the same old bland quarter! Give'em THREE coins instead! It'll rattle in my pocket more. Making my leg a musical instrument.

And you can tell by the way I use my walk that I'm a musical-leg man. No time to talk.

Just to sing along with my leg.

Except now I don't have quarters for laundry. Aw biscuits.

I'm off to get some change.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: