Friday, June 18, 2010

name change

I was looking through some old papers last night and found something my mom gave me. Apparently, she wrote journal entries about my life as a child. It was pretty cool. I now know when I learned how to crawl. It only took a few years! I'm like a child prodigy!

One thing I found out was that I wanted to change my name when I was four. Yep. I wanted to be called Chip. I have no idea why.

Of all the names I could have chosen, I chose chip?! Clearly I was NOT a prodigy. I could have picked any name in the world! Batman. Han Solo. Starlight!

And I wanted to be Chip. Thank goodness that didn't last. Maybe I was a fan of Erik Estrada and thought that was his name. At least, I hope that's the reason. I mean, seriously, did you see the man's hair? Totally awesome.

I'm off to ponch.

Enjoy!

-Chip...er...DJ

No comments: