Thursday, June 3, 2010

diamond saw

BP keeps working on ways to stop the oil leak. Leak is kind of a weak word for what's happening there. We'll call it the oil explusion. It's not quite an explosion, but close enough.

They tried robots with diamond saws to cut the pipe so they can cap it. Scared? You should be. What do we really know about these robots? They live on the bottom of the ocean. AND THEY HAVE DIAMOND SAW-HANDS!

If I learned anything from history/comic books, it's that humans and ocean-dwellers do NOT get along. Namor, the prince of Atlantis, is ALWAYS attacking the land-walkers because we're destroying the ocean!

Sure, these robots say they will help stop the gushing, but once it is fixed, who knows what they'll do! Remember what I said earlier? DIAMOND SAW-HANDS!

Diamonds can cut through glass! You can't keep these things out of your house! They'll just cut through the windows! Diamonds are the hardest substance on Earth! (Using the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, of course.)

I mean, I have a pretty tough Nerf ninja sword, but who knows if that will protect me from swarms of diamond-saw robots.

I won't give up easily. If I have to fight back, I will. I am made from the awesomest substance on Earth. (Using the Unicorn scale of person awesomeness, of course.)

And Snapple is made from the best stuff on earth. I like Snapple. It's good.

I'm off to get some apple juice.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: