Thursday, June 10, 2010

solar stormin

The sun is getting excited. And that means it's time for some SOLAR STORMS!

They may sound fun, but according to scientists, they mess up all sorts of electronics. Including GPS. So, if you are driving in a solar storm, you might get directions to a McDonald's drive-thru window when you wanted to go to Home Depot.

"How may I help you?"

"I'd like to get a chainsaw."

"Um...sorry sir, we don't have that. Would you like a Big Mac?"

"No. I need something to cut down a tree."

"..."

"Hello?"

"A Happy Meal, maybe?"

"Fine."

Get ready for a lot of confusion, kids!

Get your umbrellas, too. Solar storms can get a little crazy. Sometimes, if you catch them at just the right moment, you can see a solarbow. It's like a rainbow, except it's from a solar storm. And way prettier. Like if a rainbow put on a fancy dress and was picked for prom queen.

That's pretty.

I'm off to try on my solar dress.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: