Thursday, June 24, 2010

internet kill switch

I saw some news the other day about the senate making a law that would allow the president to shut down the internet. Just "ka-chunk!" Done. Internet off.

It is called the Internet Kill Switch. Which would be a GREAT name for a band. Who wouldn't go see that? Seriously. I think I'm going to start a band called Internet Kill Switch just so it exists. I don't want somebody else taking it!

That's about it. Not much else going on in the world. I did get a new colander. That's kinda cool. My last one got stolen by fish after I used it as a helmet.

I also saw some weird stuff on my way into work this morning. There were kids walking around at, like, 5am! When I was a teenager, I was NEVER up that early! Even if I stayed up all night, I don't think I'd be able to walk at that hour.

OH! And then I saw some guy walking around with a big duffel bag and no shirt on! I certainly was not expecting THAT on my drive to work.

Cah-ray-zee.

Phew. I guess it was an exciting day. Yeah...

I'm off to start my new band.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: