Tuesday, March 30, 2010

moon water

There is water on the moon. They found it last year. Since then, scientists have been studying the water and found that it comes in three different flavors!

Here they are: Nearly Pure Crater Ice, Fluffy Mix Of Ice Crystals And Dirt, and Thin Layer That Comes And Goes All Across The Surface Of The Moon.

You may not remember this, but each one of those was once a Kool-Aid flavor. Unfortunately, the names weren't catchy enough, so they went with Purplesaurus Rex.

THAT is why the moon needs to change the names of its water flavors. Luckily for the moon, I have suggestions.

Nearly Pure Crater Ice can simply become Crater Ice. It has a nice ring to it. And I think it should be clear colored.

Fluffy Mix Of Ice Crystals And Dirt can become Fluffy Crystals. Make it neon orange and you have a drink!

Finally, Thin Layer That...whatever...can be Moonasaurus Rex. And make it purple.

Okay, so I kinda stole that from Kool-Aid. But it's so cool to have dinosaur names! I just couldn't help myself!

I don't actually know what each flavor of moon-water tastes like, but in my head they taste like cotton candy and caramel. Maybe cherry, too.

I'm off to drink some moon.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: