Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pickle in a bag

Did you know that they sell snack-pickles? (snackles, maybe? or snickles?) They are pickles in a plastic pouch for you to take on a long trip and snack on. Because I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY out there has gone on a long drive and about 3 hours into it has said, "I SO want a pickle right now!"

No? Oh, that's right, because NOBODY SAYS THAT!

I think pickles are fantastic. I have no problem with them. Give me a pickle and a glob of ketchup and I'll dip away happily. But I never eat them on the run. I have never seen anybody do that!

Pickles do provide a lot of vitamin K. K for KUH-razy! Well, that's not what it TECHNICALLY stands for, but that's how I like it. K is good for you. Even though I didn't even know there was a vitamin K. I found out that it is helpful for your bones. It is also useful against certain poisons. Not that I care, since I'm immune to all poisons. Except knives.

I just wrote a short song about it:

Pickle in a bag
Pickle in a bag
Everybody wants a pickle in a bag

You have to sing those three lines over and over again and THAT'S how we write a song.

So go get your pickle in a bag! Eat your pickle in a bag! What you do with the liquid the pickle was sitting in is your choice!

I'm off to pick a pickle.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: