Monday, March 22, 2010

brush the teeth

Do you brush your teeth? You should. 9 out of 10 dentists will tell you that brushing your teeth is good for your teeth. The other dentist will tell you that every time your brush your teeth, an angel gets a back massage. That dentist is weird, but very popular.

I generally can't stand still when I brush my teeth. I walk around a lot. I also talk, but that's a bit harder. And sometimes toothpaste will spill on me.

Last night I found something else to do while brushing. Dancing! It's not too crazy, but if you would like a better brushing experience, here's what you do.

Brush your teeth. Go into the hallway. Put your butt on the wall. Then hum a tune and brush your teeth while swishing your butt back and forth on the wall.

There's something about the wiggle-motion that makes brushing your teeth SO much more fun!

I think I will do it again tonight. Try it. Let me know if you like it.

I'm off to get my brush on.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: