Thursday, March 25, 2010

dog truck

I'm not sure if this was real or not. You know those times when you see things or go places or marry someone and you're not entirely sure if it was a dream or something that happened in real life? This is one of those times.

I was getting into my car and looked out the window. When I looked out, I saw the back of a flatbed truck go by with a bunch of dogs on it.

Not real dogs. Statues. They looked like they were made out of snow or porcelain or styrofoam (aka extruded polystyrene foam).

As soon as I saw it, the truck was passing my building. I tried to get out in time to catch up, but it was too late. OR, it was never even there.

Why would I see polystyrene dogs? Is there a medical term for that? Should I see a doctor? What does a doctor look like?! What do I do?! Why can't I say the word polystyrene?!?!

Okay, I have to calm down because I'm doing my taxes today. At least, I hope to get them done. Unless the dogs come after me.

I'm off to not-so-easy file.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: