Monday, March 8, 2010

wax gum

After a bit of a hiatus from blogging, we are back in action!

I had a weird "taste memory" the other day. Did you ever buy baseball cards when you were a kid? I'm pretty sure they still sell them, but I think they are much fancier now.

Back in the day they used to come in a wax paper sort of thing. And, of course, the bubble gum! It was always nasty. BUT, the best part was licking the card that was next to the gum! It always had the sugar on it. And sugar cards are the best!

That was my "taste memory" from the other day. These days, I don't have to lick cards to get my sugar fix. I buy it in its pure form of gummy worms. That was harder to find when I was a kid.

Sometimes it's good to be a grown up. It's also cool to be a grown up because I can order cable. And cable has channels that show awesome cartoons.

Oh! And there are these things called credit cards that people send me and I can buy as many Nerf swords and comic books I want!

I guess growing up isn't all that bad. Except they don't make the same baseball cards.

Oh well.

I'm off to spend imaginary money.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: