Monday, March 1, 2010

ceiling drip

I look at my ceiling sometimes and wonder why it was made that way. I don't think it is just my apartment, either.

The walls and ceiling are made of plaster or something. I don't know what it is, but it's white. It's pretty solid, but I could probably put a hole in the wall if I really wanted to. I don't really want to, but it's nice to have the option.

Anyway, the ceiling is all drippy looking.

Why do they do that with ceilings? Is it because of gravity? No matter how smooth you try to make it, it will drip down like stalactites?

Or is it just a "look" thing? Is it to make the ceiling separate from the wall so you can figure out which one is which? Sometimes I do get confused, but not often enough that it needs to be bumpy.

I'm just a little upset because I'm hoping that someday I can walk on walls. If I can do that, I'll probably have to be barefoot. So, walking on the ceiling will hurt my feet. That's all I'm worried about.

I also worry about robot ninjas. But not as much.

I'm off to walk on walls.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: