Wednesday, March 17, 2010

soft drinks

Have you ever heard of soft drinks? I bet you have. Sometimes people use the term soft drinks instead of soda. Or tonic. Or fizzy, yum-yum, sugar beverage. That last one is my favorite. Except, I do enjoy the term soft drink because it sounds so easy to enjoy.

Why would I want a hard drink?! That would be like trying to drink a brick. Or a rock. Or a mace with spikes on it. THAT would be hard.

A soft drink is soft! It's like drinking a cloud. Or cotton candy. Or a pillow. Or a teddy bear.

That's the sort of thing I would like to drink. Something soft.

It's also St. Patrick's Day. That doesn't really relate to what I was talking about, but I thought I should get it in there. Green is soft. Like a shag carpet on pile of cotton.

I'm off to softly drink.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: