Thursday, March 11, 2010

look who's talking

Do you remember that movie "Look Who's Talking?" Or the amazing "Look Who's Talking, Too?" I do. I seem to recall loving those movies. I bet you do too. (get it!? Too!? Like the movie!)

I was thinking that they should find ALL the babies from that movie and bring them back as adults for a new movie called "Look Who's Talking Again!" I mean, they have to be, like, twenty or so now, right?

Oh, and bring back John Travolta so we can finally see him in a good movie again.

Try to tell me you wouldn't go see that movie. Go ahead. Try. You can't! I know you're trying, but the words just won't come out because it is so awesome!

That's all. I was just so excited by that idea that I wanted to share it.

I also like cookies for breakfast. Not that cereal kind. I mean warm, fresh out of the oven, cookies. For breakfast. THAT'S a good way to start the day.

I'm off to eat a cookie.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: