Thursday, November 19, 2009

really? bacon again?

Do people really need everything to taste like bacon? Couldn't they have picked something yummy like cherries? Or sugar?

Mmmvelopes are envelopes that have a "bacon design" and when you lick the glue to seal the envelope, you get the taste of bacon in your mouth.

If I never wanted to use the mail again, I would buy these. Do people really like bacon THAT much?!

I did create "flavored glue" for envelopes for a science project once. I don't remember what I called them, but I put Kool-Aid onto the glue so you could taste grape when you licked it. They didn't really work. Maybe I should have made them bacon-flavored.

Perhaps I should make bacon bagels. And bacon coffee. And bacon gummy bears. Bacon is where the money is.

If money tasted like bacon, I bet more people would eat it. I wouldn't, so I would be the richest person in the world. Except, I would never carry money around because I don't want to smell like bacon. It's a Catch-22.

Don't ask me why.

I'm off to bring home the bacon.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: