Monday, November 9, 2009

the shredder

Here's a lesson for ya...don't put things on paper shredders unless you want them shredded.

I know it seems simple, but it's a lesson that I, and my bag, had to learn the hard way. Some of you may know that I always have a large bag with me. Call it a man-bag, murse, purse, messenger bag...whatever...it's always with me. I like to have stuff with me all the time.

This bag has two straps that will hook onto the top flap so I can seal the bag. At least, it USED to have two straps. Now it has a strap and a stump.

I put my bag on one of those big paper shredders and it started to eat my bag. It was quite dramatic.

Shredder: GRRRRRRRRR! (eating my bag)

Me: NO!!!!! Let go of my bag your multi-toothed monstrosity!

Shredder: GRRRRRRRR!

I pulled out my (nerf) sword and stabbed the shredder until it gave up and spit out my bag.

I was kinda like a ninja. If ninjas beat up office appliances.

Which they do if the appliance is eating their ninja purse.

I'm off to unplug the shredder.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: