Tuesday, November 17, 2009

thank you wall

I have a birthday and I have a facebook page. Since I have those two things, everybody knows it is my birthday and is posting, on my wall, some sort of happy birthday message.

I do appreciate this. Especially since I never post anything on anybody else's wall. Not because I don't like them, but because I can't mentally spend that much time on facebook. I wish I could, but I just can't.

But, what is proper etiquette for facebook birthday messages? Do I send back a thank you comment? Should I just leave the wall alone? What if I really like one wall post and I want to comment on it? Will that make the other posters jealous?

Anyway...I'm bored with facebook. I was wondering, can a taxi go to a drive-thru window? And if they do, who orders the food? Will they drive up allowing me to talk into the speaker at Wendy's? Or, do I tell the taxi driver what I want and give them the money?

I always wondered this. I also wonder if I could ski to work sometimes in the winter. I never tried, but I would like to.

I'm off to sign on and off facebook.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: