Tuesday, November 24, 2009

not not

I am not going to not talk about the health care bill. Since Senator Charles Schumer has declared that "We're not going to not pass a bill," I will not make comments not referring to the senate debate not not happening soon. (And since Schumer doesn't care about split infinitives, I may or may not care either.)

I will not be talking without double negatives. Which, I'm pretty sure, is not going to be not annoying.

Actually, if I'm not telling you the truth, I may not be annoyed already.

I'm not sure if that does not make sense, but in my head, nothing already doesn't.

So, when you're not eating too much food not on thanksgiving, do not think about what's going to happen in the senate because they are not going to stop talking about the bill until after the holiday.

Basically, I'm not telling you not to enjoy thanksgiving.

Did I examine this blog to make sure all my double negatives actually negate each other? No, I did not. Now, I'm not going to say that I did not mean anything I did not say, but I'm not sure if I didn't actually say anything at all.

I'm off to be more positive.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: