Friday, November 20, 2009

new moon

So there's a new movie out this weekend. From the Twilight series. Pre-sale tickets outsold Star Wars: Episode III.

And I'm the geek?

Let's compare. Vampires and werewolves are cool. Not the ones in Twilight, but I'll give them credit for trying.

I'd like to see Jacob fight Chewbacca. Who would win? CHEWBACCA! Chewie is one bad mutha!

I'll admit that Luke Skywalker is kind of a wuss. He toughens up, but still, Edward could probably beat him up.

Yoda, though. Not. A. Chance. I mean, seriously! Did you see Episode 2? Yoda SCHOOLS Dooku in lightsabering! Edward would look at Yoda all broody and say something lame like, "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Yoda would stare him down and say, "Stake your shiny chest with a lightsaber, I will. Mmmm."

Then a couple of "vvvvvvvvmmm....vvvmmmmm...vvvvvmmmms" later, Yoda is standing over Edward. And Jacob. And any other lame people in the movie. And then Chewie and Yoda chest bump. Because that's what hardcore people do.

I'm off to make more lightsaber noises.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: