Friday, June 26, 2009

what big ears you have

Did you hear the news? If you didn't, maybe your fish did. Fish are getting bigger ears. For some reason that scientists can’t figure out, the more carbon dioxide in the water the larger a fish's ear grows.

So, how is this useful? I don't know. I now know that a fish ear is inside of their body and that they use it for balance. So, with bigger ears, maybe they can balance better. The fish of the future will be really good at gymnastics. Hopefully they will be allowed into the olympics.

Another unconfirmed scientific study (from actual scientists) is that fish in carbon dioxide water are more lethargic. So, I guess they won't be in the olympics.

Finally, in a study I just made up (NOT from actual scientists) we found out that fish will ride camels when exposed to high levels of heavy metal. I don't know how they figured this one out, but it's just amazing.

Unfortunately, the fish are so lethargic, that we can't prove it. And the loud music hurts their newly enlarged ears.

They now enjoy the pan flute and yoga. It's relaxing and they don't get headaches.

I'm off to listen to my Zamfir albums.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: