Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cloudy

There is a Cloud Appreciation Society. It is real. I know it sounds like something I might make up for a joke, but it's totally true. They love clouds. They love looking at clouds. Writing about clouds. Singing songs about clouds. All sorts of cloud stuff.

They also want the world to recognize a brand new cloud. It's some cloud that isn't classified yet and they want cloudologists to give it the respect it deserves. They want to call it an Asperatus. I know it sounds like a vegetable, but it is cloud. It might have fiber and Vitamin A, but I'm not sure. I haven't eaten a cloud. Or a vegetable.

As you may have heard (or read a few seconds ago) that the Cloud Appreciation Society writes songs about clouds. They have inspired me to write a song about clouds as well. I call it "Ain't Too Cloud To Beg".

I would write the lyrics, but they are in cloud language, so you wouldn't understand. But I can tell you that the song is beautiful. I've seen clouds cry when I perform it. Yeah. I'm good like that.

I'm off to check the stratus of my cumulus.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: