Tuesday, June 30, 2009

exciting day!

I'm sure I could talk about something newsworthy like people going to ponzi prison or something, but I found out the GREATEST news! It has me as excited as an otter on laundry day! And everybody knows that otters love clean laundry!

Do you remember that show "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"? I loved that show. If you don't know the show, you now have a chance to enjoy its awesomeness because it is finally out on DVD. I'm going to buy it immediately. I may have to ponze off some comic books so I can afford it, but it'll be worth it.

Bernard should star in a show called "Ponzi Madoff Can Lose". HA! That's funny. That's almost as funny as my other joke.

Oh, my other joke has to do with baked goods. I swear I've told it to hundreds of people and it makes me laugh every time. It doesn't make them laugh every time, but I don't care. I'm convinced that I'm funny. I can't help it if you don't get the joke.

Someday the world will understand my genius. Everybody will have to be heavily medicated and drowsy, but that day will come.

I'm off to order DVDs from Amazon.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: