Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what are you?

If you are on facebook, then you have probably seen or taken a "What ____ are you?" quiz. Or perhaps a "How Well Do You Know ______?" quiz. I don't quite understand these, but then again, I didn't understand them when they were email chain letters or myspace bulletins, so I guess nothing has really changed except that now they are posted on your wall.

I CAN tell you that I'm the color green because I'm closely related to the spruce tree. Unfortunately, I don't know Spruce very well. I thought that Spruce's favorite movie was Sleepless in Seattle. I guess it was Castaway. At least I know that Spruce's favorite actor is Tom Hanks.

So, to jump on the bandwagon of facebook quizzes, I have decided to make one up. You can do it and post it on your wall and show all your friends what you are. Ready?

What kind of organism are you?

Question 1. Are you breathing on a regular basis?

If you answered yes, then you are a living organism! You could actually take this quiz! Maybe even get up and do other stuff! You have the ability to use your fingers to type stuff! You may actually be typing right now! You might even have the power of walking, drawing, eating and a whole bunch of other things! Enjoy your livingness!

If you answered no, then we're not entirely sure how you answered because you're dead. I mean, you have to breathe to live. Sure you can hold your breath for a few minutes, but you can't just stop breathing. So, yeah. Let's just hope you answered yes.

And the quiz is over. Wasn't that fun?! I bet it was! I answered yes and this quiz was so right about me. I am typing right now. I remember walking once. I can draw stuff. I've even eaten things! I guess these quizzes ARE scientific!

Wow! What a great day to be a living organism!

I'm off to find out more about my livingness!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: