Friday, June 5, 2009

vacation 2009

It's vacation time again. Which means I won't get to blog with you for about a week. And that is sad. Well, for me. You might be excited about it. All three of you wonderful readers.

So, what do I do when I don't have a blog to write down all these random ideas that I have? I usually make towers out of silverware at restaurants. Yep. For some reason that is relaxing to me. Unless I have a pen and a napkin, then I might draw pictures of unicorns jumping over the sun.

I like going on planes. I don't like the popping ears thing, but flying is fun. And no, it's not because unicorns fly. I like to fly because Superman can fly. So, for a few hours I'm kinda like Superman. Even though the flight attendants hate it when I get on my stomach in the aisle and put my hands above my head and pretend I am flying.

I just crush one of their plastic cups and yell, "LOOK AT THE STRENGTH I HAVE!"

That usually means I don't get a free soda, but it's totally worth it to show off my muscles.

I'll see you in week!

I'm off to pack my comic books.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: