Wednesday, May 20, 2009

truth in advertising

A town in Croatia has elected a new mayor who PROMISES to rip the people off as much as possible. He says that he is just trying to be honest.

I guess that's not too bad, but why not find somebody who is honest AND will not rip people off? Is that possible?

Also, I don't know if this story is true. The town is called Prolozac. I'm pretty sure Prolozac is an antidepressant for people with ulcers, not a town in Croatia.

I tried to be class president in high school once. I didn't come close to winning. Maybe I should have told the students that I would take all their milk money. Instead, I told them that they should brush their teeth and learn math. I also remember putting up posters saying cake is good.

I still don't know how I lost.

I'm off to get my Prolozac prescription.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: