Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ketchup or catsup

I tried ketchup potato chips yesterday. They are great. I had to smuggle them in from Canada because they are very hard to find in the states. They taste like ketchup. Like you just ate a spoonful of ketchup. It's so good.

What's up with Canada allowing so many different kinds of candy and chips to be sold everywhere? Do they have an FDA? Do people in Canada just like more snacks? Do they eat more junk food to make up for all the calories they lose from shivering?

I have so many questions, but I can't find any answers because everyone I ask can only answer in Canadian and I don't have a translator.

Vive la bouffe? What the heck are you trying to tell me?! Live the hair?!?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

I'm off to eat some ketchup chips.

Enjoy!

-DJ

2 comments:

Janetmackinnon@gmail.com said...

It's a play on words. Bouffe is a colloquial for food and also a word for clowns. Vive la bouffe bothers me too.

Janetmackinnon@gmail.com said...

ps: when I go to the USA, they're usually dealing with like, monopolies or something. Canadian stores maybe don't have all the deals that American stores have.

On the other hand, you guys seem to have a lot more variety too. So what's with that? Good luck finding out.

Cheers.