Friday, May 8, 2009

tips for mom shopping

No, I don't mean actually purchasing a mother! Shopping for your mom since mother's day is coming up.

Buy her stuff that she likes and/or needs. That is the only tip.

Here is what I am doing for mother's day. I am going to buy my mom poison-tipped throwing stars.

Because my mom is a ninja. And she flies a rocket ship to get to places where she ninjas things. (ninja can be used as a verb)

Last year I got her a bumper sticker for her rocket ship. It said "If you can read this, you are too close to my rocket ship. So if you don't back off, I might have to ninja you!"

She loved it. It is on her rocket ship right now.

I can't wait to go to the ninja store because they also sell maple syrup. The maple syrup is not poisoned.

I'm off to check on throwing star shipping charges.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: