Friday, May 29, 2009

too much going on

I have no idea where to start today! There is so much going on!

First off, I didn't shower today. There was another water main break. You never think it could happen to you, then it does. I used all the water in my water bottle to brush my teeth and wipe down. And by wipe down, I mean a bar of soap in a wash cloth. It was not very cleansing. And don't even ask about my hair. I can't talk about that right now. I may need therapy.

Also, the spelling bee was on last night! Awesome! That is my kind of sport. And the sentences were really funny. Good times.

Finally, my coworkers and I at wmas got all over the gossip news yesterday! Pretty cool stuff. We had an interview with Candy Spelling, and her words got us everywhere. I don't know how it spread so quickly, but it did. The radio show was mentioned on tv and websites. Any publicity is good publicity, right? Maybe now I can ask for that raise. Somebody's not gonna eat generic peanut butter anymore! (That somebody is me. Just in case you missed that. If I get the raise. And I probably won't. But I like to dream big. I like peanut butter.)

I'm off to shower...I hope.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: