Thursday, May 14, 2009

the bearded men

I'm trying to grow a beard. Thank goodness I'm not in space because you cannot grow a beard in space. Or so I've heard.

It is itchy under my chin. I don't know how I feel about that. I think I want to grow a lot of hair on the sides so I can look like Wolverine. I also want to grow claws from my hands, but that hasn't happened yet. I don't know why.

If you're wondering how Wolverine can move his wrists when he retracts his claws, they actually hang out in his forearm. So, in the second that it takes for them to come out, he cannot move his wrist. But they move pretty quickly, so it's cool.

I wish I had claws in my forearms. Or at least A claw. I guess a fork and spoon would do. I'll take what I can get at this point. Maybe the fork on one arm and the spoon on the other. Then I could have the mutant ability to eat soup or small chunks of chicken anywhere I went.

That would be pretty cool. You could call me Kinda-Like-Wolverine-Except-Not-So-Sharp. It seems like a long name, but I think it's catchy.

I'm off to x-ray my forearms.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: