Thursday, May 28, 2009

do not eat tin foil

If you have metal fillings, do not eat tin foil. It seems like a strange comment, but it's a lesson I learned a few years and I am still a little scarred.

I don't even like using tin foil because of the trauma.

Just thinking about it again makes my jaw tingle. And not in a good way. Good jaw tingle is when you think about how great lemons taste, but bad jaw tingle is when you get an electric shock in your head.

I checked it out online and it looks like that is what happens. Tin foil and saliva and metal fillings create electricity and that electricity will shock your head.

I don't know why I tried it. I think somebody told me that a shock would happen and I had to find out if they were telling the truth. Now, you might think I was a child when this happened because kids do stuff like that all the time.

I was an adult. And I still had to do it. Some people never learn. I am one of those people.

I'm off to check a 9-volt battery with my tongue.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: