Thursday, May 21, 2009

candy contests

I like the idea of candy contests. A kid in England got the chance to be a taster for a candy company. He wrote an essay about his favorite candy and they told him to come on over and test out three of their new candies.

One: I think more kids should have to write essays on their favorite candy. I probably would have done better in school if I did that.

"What I did on my summer vacation...I ate candy. Let me describe all the candy I ate..."

Two: How come all this stuff always happens in England? Why aren't there any candy companies here looking for me to test out their candy? I could write an essay about lollipops.

Three: Candy is yummy.

There you have it. Three good reasons why I should be a taster for a candy company. Clearly I am qualified. The kid in England is only 12! He doesn't even have any life experiences with candy! I know WAY more about candy than this kid! I have lived a life of candy! It's been hard at times, but I suffered through all the sugar highs and lows to get where I am today. I must have that job. I will battle that kid in a duel if I have to.

A candy duel. Maybe we'll throw Skittles at each other. Tie a few Twizzlers together and put a Gobstopper on top and you have a pretty deadly weapon. It's called a Twizzstopper...or maybe a Gobwizzle. heh...gobwizzle...

I'm off to get my candy arsenal ready.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: