Monday, May 11, 2009

baby sumo

Did you hear about this?! Nakizumo is a Japanese contest where two babies stare at each other until one of them cries. The two babies are held up by sumo wrestlers. So, it's also a contest for them because holding a baby in front of you really works the shoulders.

Nakizumo means "crying sumo" in Japanese. I guess the baby that does not cry goes to the next round.

I would watch this sport. I don't follow a lot of sports, but this one just sounds so entertaining that it would be worth getting ESPN: The Hachi.

Forget your college basketball bracket, go for the crying sumo baby bracket!

I'm putting all my money on "Dry Eyes" because he's been kicking major diaper. I know a lot of people are looking at the underdog "Tear Free Fighter" to cause a big upset, but I don't think he's gonna be able to pull it off. Nobody is betting on "Sir Bawls-A-Lot." Of course, we have to watch out for "She Who Doesn't Cry" because that lady is a tough cookie. And she also has won a lot of cookies. Because that's what you get when you win. A cookie.

I want to win some cookies. I could probably stare at a baby and not cry. Though, it might get uncomfortable when the sumo wrestler holds me up. But it would be worth it.

I'm off to dry my eyes.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: