Tuesday, May 12, 2009

dries clear

If you're looking to be the coolest person in the room, the kids in Romania can help. College students in Romania are putting deodorant on their clothes. Like, on the outside of their t-shirts. Because they think it makes them look cool.

One of the kids is actually quoted as saying that it makes him feel "as tough as Wentworth Miller and Bon Jovi combined."

I have no idea why he feels that way. I'm guessing he buys stuff that leaves a white residue. I mean, those clear deodorants wouldn't really do anything. Nobody would be able to see that you're wearing it. And who wants that?

Are we sure that it didn't start because people didn't know what to do with deodorant? Maybe deodorant is new in Romania. I have no idea what their views are when it comes to underarms. Maybe it wasn't a big deal to the Romanians. Then, Speed Stick wanted to make a move over there and started selling deodorant. Unfortunately, nobody had seen it and just started spreading it on their clothes.

It seems overgarment deodorant makes you feel tough as well. If you recall, it's a combination of Wentworth Miller and Bon Jovi. That's pretty tough. Almost as tough as Chuck Norris.

Maybe I should try putting deodorant all over my clothes. I could probably beat up a tree. I'd like to see Chuck Norris do that.

I'm off to buy some deodorant.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: