Friday, April 3, 2009

rocket-powered babies

So at first, this story seems serious, but if you ignore all the bad stuff, it's actually pretty funny.

Rocket fuel in baby formula. Sounds dangerous, but in my imagination, it sounds awesome. It's probably not good for kids to eat rocket fuel, but what if it turns little kids into rockets? I mean, this sort of thing happens in comic books all the time. A kid is raised on rocket fuel and becomes ROCKET BOY! THE SAVIOR OF THE SPACEWAY!

I say we let these kids drink rocket fuel! Imagine if your babies had little rockets form on their feet. They could jet you off to work in the morning AND get to daycare in, like, 5 minutes! Saving TONS of time from your commute.

THEN! If a giant robot dinosaur rampages across the city, rocket baby can fly up to it and shoot rocket plasma from his or her hands and melt Ellington the Evil Robot Dinosaur! And the rocket babies save the world again!

I say "again" because last week they had to destroy Benito the Angry Tree.

I just want to make sure the Center for Disease Control knows what they're doing. Do they want to have normal babies OR do they want an army of rocket babies that save the world?

I know what I would pick.

I'm off to eat some rocket fuel.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: