Wednesday, April 15, 2009

another tax day

Did you do your taxes? If you said no, it's probably best not to worry about it now. I would say forget about it. Of course, my word does not hold up in court, so don't use me as a witness.

Lawyer: Did you tell the defendant that they didn't have to pay their taxes?

Me: I did.

Lawyer: Do you have any authority to do that?

Me: Yes.

Lawyer: Do you also know how to build a log cabin out of peanut butter?

Me: Yes.

Lawyer: LIAR!

Then I would show him my log cabin. Made out of peanut butter. Proving that I am NOT a liar.

Of course, I still have no authority to excuse you from your taxes. But I am a fantastic peanut butter sculptor. I once made an exact replica of Guam. I also ate Guam. It was good.

Maybe next year I'll make a peanut butter tax form. Then I can eat my taxes. With some toast.

I'm off to consult my lawyer.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: