Thursday, April 16, 2009

pajama time

According to the pajamagram company, it is "National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day." I bet ALL of you wore your pajamas to work today. I mean, why wouldn't you? It's a national holiday. I think Obama was hanging around in his footie pajamas while he was talking to Cuba today. It was quite a picture. Cuba was also wearing pajamas. They had kittens on them.

Who could actually wear their pajamas to work and not get fired? I've heard of some silly holidays like Arbor Day and Flag Day, but Pajama Day?

Why isn't there a "Hug Your Computer Day" from Dell? Or maybe a "Lick Your Phone Day" from AT&T? Or a "Sleep On Your Rug Day" from the American Rug Association?

You should have worn my pajamas to work today. You should ALSO have built a rocket ship out of feathers. I bet you didn't do either one of those.

I'm off to put my jammies on.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: