Thursday, April 9, 2009

super dreams

I think I have mentioned in the past that I don't remember my dreams very often. Well, I remember one. It's one that I've had a few times already. I'll tell you what I can remember.

I'm at the mall and I'm Robin. You know, from Batman and Robin. Then an evil robot Robin comes in and starts to fight me! I beat the evil robot Robin and wake up.

That's it. Does anybody have any idea what that means? Am I Robin because I don't think I'm good enough to be Batman? Do I fight myself because of some internal battle...with the evil robot that lives inside of me? I just can't figure it out!

That's all I got for today. I do remember that I used to have a dream years ago that I was Indiana Jones and I had to find the Triforce from "The Legend Of Zelda." Remember that video game for Nintendo? I don't know what that dream meant, but I haven't had that one in years. So, I guess I'm over that.

Why can't I dream of clouds and rainbows and glitter? Why do I have to fight evil robots? I guess robots are pretty cool. Evil ones are even cooler because they have laser guns. The one in my dream shoots lasers...so that's cool.

I'm off to fight my inner robot demons.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: