Monday, April 27, 2009

no more rainbows

Last week was an exciting week. For all you folks out there that sit and look at a computer all day, you will appreciate this. I got a bigger computer monitor! I know I talk on the radio, but the majority of my day is looking at a computer screen. And that experience just got gooder.

Now, I won't tell you how I got this larger screen, but trust me, you would have done the same. I'm not sure how much of it was legal, but since nobody noticed the...um..."changes"...then I'll just assume that everything is ok.

Now for the bad news. At first, it seemed like this monitor and I were meant for each other. It was bigger AND it had rainbow stickers on it. I'm not kidding. There was a little rainbow on each corner. It was beautiful.

Somebody took away my rainbows. So now I am frowning. Much like a rainbow. I don't know who did it, but hopefully a rainbow will land on their head. And perhaps a heavy cloud as well.

Who would want a world without rainbows?! That's like saying you want a world without air! Or TV! Or penguins! It just doesn't make sense!

It's a sad day for rainbow enthusiasts. And rainbow collectors. They are called arcusologists. Seriously. I may have made it up, but I used a Latin dictionary, so it's probably correct.

I'm off to find rainbow stickers.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: