Monday, April 20, 2009

free prize inside!

I have a car. It goes vroom. Well...it does when I say "VROOOOOOM!" It was in a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I did not buy the CTC, but Amanda did and she let me have the car. That was nice.

Unfortunately, I buy organic and natural cereals. They don't give me free prizes. I even buy the kiddie cereal, sometimes! I love my Kashi, but sometimes I want some Gorilla Crunch, you know what I mean? But even in Gorilla Crunch, which is mostly organic sugar, I don't get a toy!

I think more kids would eat organic cereal if they had toys in there. So I have an idea. Make toys of endangered animals out of recyclable plastic and put them in the boxes! If you already got the Arakan Forest Turtle, just put it into the recycle bin and wait for a Brazilian Merganser. Simple as that!

Granted, my Arakan Forest Turtle doesn't go vroom in the wild...but he does I slide him around the couch!

I'm off to collect some endangered animals before they disappear.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: