Monday, January 3, 2011

shop 'til the ball drops

Would you like to shop at a store and not have to worry about other shoppers?  At all? 

Then you should go shopping on New Year's Eve! 

I did!  I know, you were probably at some party or doing some sort of celebration.  But, while you were whooping it up, I was out buying underwear on clearance! 

And YOU missed out on those deals!  Because you were too busy having fun! 

Let ME tell you about fun.  Being able to shop with NOBODY around.  Stores are open on New Year's Eve.  And they are fabulous. 

I wish I could do all my shopping for the year on the previous year's eve because it would be so easy.  And the poor kids who have to work that night would just LOVE to ring up a billion dollars worth of toilet paper. 

I did not do that.  I wasn't ready for it.  But the last day of this year?  You WILL see me shopping EVERYWHERE.  I will fill up a bunch of carts with everything I need.  Rent a moving van.  Fill it up.  Then go home and resolute to not shop for another year! 

I will also resolute to plant a sunflower.  But that's because they are pretty. 

I'm off to work on my yearly shopping list.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: