Friday, January 14, 2011

the jell-o that works like a brain

A neurologist was trying to test the accuracy of an EEG machine.  An EEG machine is an electroencofnosoeqvwef/miuaefolograph or something.  It measures brain activity.

So, this neurologist, Adrian, took some Jell-O and hooked it up to an EEG to find out what would happen.  Because, being a neurologist, he didn't have much time to goof around in medical school. 

What did he find?! 

The EEG showed "readings similar to human brain functions!"  Wow! 

There are no details on the flavor of Jell-O used, but I'm guessing it was lime.  Lime Jell-O smells like a brain.  If you ever smelled brains before. 

I have a few zombie friends, so I know these things.  You might have had that experience too.

You: "Mmmmmmm!  Something smells tropical!  Is that some lime Jell-O you're eating?"

Zombie Friend: "No.  Brains."

You: "Oh fudgies.  I was really in the mood for some lime Jell-O.  Got any of that?"

Zombie Friend: "No.  Just brains.  Want some?"

You: "...well...it DOES smell good...

Ewwwwwwww!  You actually considered eating brains?!  I know it smells good, but come on! 

Takes all kinds, I guess.

I'm off to hook up my EEG.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: