Tuesday, January 11, 2011

textile fibers of unknown kind

That's what my chair pillow says.  I think it's a chair pillow.  It also says that it is a "Vintage Borst."  It's one of those pillows that you can put on a bed and it has a soft back and two arm rests. 

Whatever it's called, I don't know what's IN the pillow.  It says "Filling: Textile fibers of unknown kind." 

Really?!  You don't know what's in my pillow!  What if they are fibers from a radioactive alien plant?!  They should put that on the label!  I'm allergic to radioactive alien plants! 

Luckily, by law, they have to tell me that they filled it with stuff.  They don't HAVE to specify the stuff.  They just have to tell me that they put stuff in the pillow.  Any stuff that they could find on the floor.  Or in the walls.  Insulation, maybe.  Who knows! 

I'd rather have it filled with candy.  Soft candy.

Even "candy of unknown kind" would be okay.  I'm flexible.

I'm off to textile fibers.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: