Thursday, January 6, 2011

sorry green, it's time for some space

Do you have a favorite color?  I think a lot of people do.  What's your favorite?  Is it one of the primary colors?  Maybe a secondary color?  Perhaps a quintary color?

Whatever it is, is it the same as it was ten years ago? 

I've been a hardcore fan of green for most of my life.  ALWAYS loved it.  But I think I'm falling in love with purple.

I have NO idea how this happened, but it's been calling to me. 

Every time I see some purple clothes, I kinda want them.  But I know that I only look good ("look good" is a little strong, "don't look horrible" might be better) in one color: black.  So, I don't buy the purple, but I still WANT the purple.

Green is still nice, but purple is really stepping up its game. 

I didn't know you could change your favorite color.  I thought I was going to stick with green my whole life.  We had a lot of good times together.

If I can find a green and purple suit, maybe that will make both of my colors happy.

I will also look like The Joker. 

So, that's a plus. 

I'm off to color it purple.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: