Friday, January 7, 2011

so comfortable, you can wear them anywhere

Jeggings have become very popular these days.  I'm not sure why, but they have. 

If you don't know, jeggings are leggings that look like tight jeans.  They have a denim color and jeany look. 

But if you think jeggings are TOO leggingly for you, why not try Pajama Jeans!

That's right!  They LOOK like jeans, but FEEL like soft pajamas!  You will wear them around the house.  When you're traveling.  For a night out on the town.  And STILL want to wear them to bed! 

It's true!  And I want a pair.  Who wouldn't want to wear pajama pants all day?  Especially ones that will make my behind look fabulous! 

Oh, and even better, it comes with a FREE t-shirt.  Perfect for that "jeans and t-shirt" look. 

If you don't like this idea, go buy a Big Top Cupcake instead. 

OH!  I totally forgot to tell you!  I saw a shooting star the other day!  It was so cool!  It was all like, "Pshhhhh!  Fwoosh!"

I made a wish that I could find a pair of jeans that felt like pajamas.

My wish came true.  No need to thank me.

I'm off to put on pajama jeans.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: