Friday, January 21, 2011

don't eat raw garlic

That's my warning to you. It's NASTY! Do you like garlic? I thought I did. I'm pretty sure I would have it in other foods and it never bothered me.

Well, I heard that eating a clove of raw garlic is good for you. Keeps the sick away. Little did I know how STRONG raw garlic is!

I could taste it in the back of my brain!

I ate SO MUCH food after that just trying to get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth!

I even tried a lemon juice chaser, but that only worked for a second. Though it did give me an exciting tingle.

I don't want that taste near me ever. EVER.

Maybe you like garlic. If you do, I think something is wrong with your taste buds.

OH! And after you eat it, you BURP it, too! And those are SOOOOOO GROSS!

It's all I can taste right now. I need it to go away. Gum tastes like garlic-cinnamon. Ick.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I do these things so I can help you make informed decisions.

If you have a friend who's thinking about trying some garlic, sit them down and talk to them about the dangers of garlic cloves. There are support groups if you need them.

I'm off to mouth wash.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: